INTEROP-VLab also includes several Thematic Groups. A TG is a working group composed of persons belonging to the I-VLab partners (members of IFIP Working Group 5.8 “Enterprise Interoperability” can participate). The subject of a TG is oriented Research and Applications of the use of Enterprise Interoperability Technology and associated domains as Enterprise Systems Application (ESA (ex: ERP, PLM,..)) and Future Internet for Enterprise Systems (FInES) in a domain of application as manufacturing, e-Health, etc…
- TG1 Enterprise Interoperability for e-Health led by Elyes Lamine (University Champollion – FR) and Wided Guédria (LIST – LU)
- TG2 Enterprise Interoperability for Crisis management led by Dr. Frederick Benaben (Ecole des Mines Albi-Carmaux –FR) and Sergio Gusmeroli (POLIMI – IT)
- TG3 Transport led by Ruben Costa (UNINOVA – PT)
- TG9 Enterprise Interoperability Management led by Prof. Yves Ducq (IMS /University Bordeaux – FR) and Frank-Walter Jaekel (IPK Fraunhofer – DE)
- TG11 Manufacturing Enterprise Interoperability led by Robert Young (University of Loughborough – UK) and Gash Bhullar (Control 2K – UK)
- TG13 Collaborative Supply Networks (CSN) led by Eduardo Saiz (IKERLAN – ES) and Raul Poler (University Polytechnic of Valencia – ES)
In agreement with IFIP WG 5.8 “Enterprise Interoperability”, the members of the Working Group 5.8 can subscribe and participate in the INTEROP-VLab Task Forces and Thematic Groups.