The research activities in Enterprise Interoperability
INTEROP-VLab helps, develops and durably maintains the new European research community founded by the INTEROP-NoE in its three years and half of intense research work in the domain of Enterprise Interoperability.
Stemming from the Network of Excellence INTEROP-NoE (Interoperability Research for Networked Enterprise Applications and Software, FP6 508011), the first mission of INTEROP-VLab is to consolidate, develop and durably maintain the European research community founded by the INTEROP-NoE in 42 months of integrating, joint research and dissemination activities in the domain of Enterprise Interoperability and the associated topics.
INTEROP-VLab pursues the defragmentation of the ERA (European Research Area) in cooperation with other regions of the world:
- to support the development of research, education, innovation and standards in Enterprise Interoperability (EI) , Enterprise Systems Applications (ESA) and Future Internet (FI) domains,
- to act as a Centre of Excellence in the domain of EI / ESA/ FI worldwide.
- INTEROP-VLab aims:
- to develop networked research with critical mass in the EI / ESA/ FI domains,
- to facilitate the connection between research laboratories and industry,
- to allow all types of organisation, from the smallest to the biggest, to participate in research projects and obtain results that a single partner could not reach.
The originality of the INTEROP-VLab research programme is based on the integration of three key thematic components along the theoretical foundations, enabling technologies and exemplar applications main lines:
- Information and Communications Technology, the technological base of interoperable systems,
- Enterprise Modeling, to implement suitable organisations for interoperable systems,
- Ontology, to ensure the semantic consistency of networked organisations and solutions,
Benefit from the INTEROP-VLab experience and tools for Research Project
- Your organization wants to participate in Research Projects in Enterprise Interoperability?
- You need to find collaborators in a specific domain, to build a project?
- You need a support in management to launch and coordinate a research project in the EI domain?
INTEROP-VLab helps your organization to create, co-ordinate and manage projects.
This service is proposed to partners and non-partners organizations who are seeking participation in projects at the International, European, National, Regional levels.
INTEROP-VLab can support:
– Facilitate the creation / launching of research project in the EI domain
– Supply the necessary project proposal and launch management
– Support coordination, management, recruitment of competencies among a network of 500 researchers through Europe and China
– Develop / maintain methods, tools and database to support the creation of Research Projects in Enterprise Interoperability
– Methods of work in EI
– Roadmapping activities for companies or research organization,
– Study of generic interest for the European Commission, Public organizations at the European, national or regional level, “Map of Competence“
– Development of Methods and Tools to manage European Research Project in the EI domain.