INTEROP-VLab has created Task Forces. A TF is a working Group composed of persons belonging to I-VLab partners (members of IFIP Working Group 5.8 “Enterprise Interoperability” can participate). The subject of a TF is oriented Research on generic topic of the domain of Enterprise Interoperability and associated domains as Enterprise Systems Application (ESA (ex: ERP, PLM…)) and Future Internet for Enterprise Systems (FInES).
- TF1 Enterprise Interoperability Scientific Framework led by Prof. David Chen (IMS / University of Bordeaux – FR)
- TF2 Model Driven Interoperability, Engineering and Simulation led by Carlos Agostinho (UNINOVA – PT)
- TF3 EI Practice and Reference Applications, (leader tbd)
- TF6 Ontology for Enterprise Interoperability led by Nejib Moalla (Université Lumière Lyon 2 – FR)
- TF7 Product Service System led by Sergio Gusmeroli (TXT e-solutions – IT) and Amir Pirayesh (INTEROP-VLab – BE)
- TF8 Big Data led by Francisco Cid (ITI – ES) and Marten Van Sinderen (University of Twente – NL)
- TF9 Cyber Physical System led by Eduardo Saiz (IKERLAN – ES)