Due to the proliferation of COVID-19 the I-ESA conference 2020 is postponed.
New dates: 17th to 20th of November 2020
The I-ESA 2020 Conference will be held at INP-ENIT in Tarbes, providing an outstanding opportunity to discuss the latest developments in Enterprise Interoperability and related domains. The programme includes research paper presentations, prominent international keynote speakers, a Doctoral Symposium as well as pre-conference workshops and Industrial sessions. A best paper award will be given to the most outstanding paper. All accepted papers will be released in the conference proceedings and the most notable papers will be published in renowned journals.
More information on the venue, dates, prices and programme are available in www.i-esa.org
TOPICS OF INTEREST
• Architectures and Frameworks for Enterprise Interoperability
• Future Internet Architecture and Enterprise Systems
• Enterprise Interoperability Science Base
• Manufacturing Enterprise Interoperability
• Standards for Enterprise Interoperability
• Enterprise Modelling for Enterprise Interoperability
• Collaborative Supply Networks for Enterprise Interoperability
• Semantics for Enterprise Interoperability
• Sustainability of Enterprise Interoperability
• Industrial Implementation of Enterprise Interoperability
• Reference Ontologies for Manufacturing
• Platforms for Enterprise Interoperability
• Services Innovation for Enterprise Interoperability
• Artificial intelligence for Enterprise Interoperability
• Interoperability for industry 4.0
Conference March 26th to 27th, 2020
Full paper submission deadline: November 2nd, 2019
Submission link: https://iesa.confmaster.net/
Author notification due: December 20th, 2019
Workshops March 24th to 25th, 2020
Workshop and special session proposals: October 31st, 2019
Acceptance Notification: November 15th, 2019
Workshop draft papers: January 20th, 2020
Workshop final papers: April 30th, 2020
Doctoral Symposium: March 23rd, 2020
Paper submission: December 1st, 2019
Author notification due: December 20th,
The I-ESA 2020 Conference welcomes submissions of scientific papers directly connected with the conference topics but also welcomes industrial papers demonstrating relevant case studies and implementation of Enterprise Interoperability solutions. The maximum paper length is 10 pages. Accepted papers will be published in “Enterprise Interoperability X (2020)”. It will be indexed in Web of Science (WoS) in the “Conference Proceedings Citation Index- Science” which is inside the “Web of Science Core Collection”. I-ESA2020
is also glad to receive proposals for tracks (2 or more special sessions), special sessions (4-5 papers), focused on the theme of the conference and its relevant topics.
The I-ESA 2020 Conference invites proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with the main conference. Workshops aim to be a forum to discuss advanced research in relation to enterprise interoperability and typically relate to recent research and industrial issues. The particular goal is to facilitate an active exchange between the speakers and the audience in order to encourage further research and to publish the discussion outcomes in the proceedings. Workshops can also provide opportunities to promote the results of past or present International, European and national research projects in order to facilitate the exploitation of these results.
The Doctoral Symposium is an opportunity for students involved in the preparation of their PhD in any area of EI to interactively discuss their research issues with senior researchers.