ENTERPRISE INTEROPERABILITY – INTEROP-PGSO VISION
Bernard Archimède, Ecole Nationale d’Ingénieurs de Tarbes, France
Bruno Vallespir, University of Bordeaux, France
Interoperability of enterprises is one of the main requirements for economical and industrial collaborative networks. Enterprise interoperability (EI) is based on the three domains: architectures and platforms, ontologies and enterprise modeling. This book presents the EI vision of the “Grand Sud-Ouest” pole (PGSO) of the European International Virtual Laboratory for Enterprise Interoperability (INTEROP-VLab). It includes the limitations, concerns and approaches of EI, as well as a proposed framework which aims to define and delimit the concept of an EI domain.
The authors present the basic concepts and principles of decisional interoperability as well as concept and techniques for interoperability measurement. The use of these previous concepts in a healthcare ecosystem and in an extended administration is also presented.
1. Framework for Enterprise Interoperability.
2. Networked Companies and a Typology of Collaborations.
3. Designing Natively Interoperable Complex Systems: An Interface Design Pattern Proposal.
4. Software Development and Interoperability: A Metric-based Approach.
5. Decisional Interoperability.
6. The Interoperability Measurement.
7. Interoperability and Supply Chain Management.
8. Organizational Interoperability Between Public and Private Actors in an Extended Administration.
9. An Inventory of Interoperability in Healthcare Ecosystems: Characterization and Challenges.
Bernard Archimède is Professor at the Ecole Nationale d’Ingénieurs de Tarbes in France.
Bruno Vallespir is Professor at the University of Bordeaux in France.
9781786300843 • April 2017 • 244 pages • Hardback • 130.00 $
Order Form Simply contact the distributor for your region to the details below:
|USA, Mexico & South America
John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Customer care, Order Processing Department
432 Elizabeth Ave., Somerset, NJ 08875, USA
(tel) (800) 225-5945 (tel) (732) 469-4400
(fax) (732) 302-2370 (fax) (732) 302-2300
|Europe (incl. UK & Ireland), Middle East / Africa
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Customer Service Department
1 Oldlands Way, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
PO22 9SA, UK
(tel) +44(0)124 384 32 91 / (fax) +44(0)124 384 33 02
John Wiley & Sons Canada, Ltd.
Customer Service Department
6045 Freemont Boulevard, Mississauga, Ontario
L5R 4J3 Canada
(tel) (800) 567-4797 (tel) (416) 236-4433
(fax) (416) 236-8743 (fax) (800) 565-6802
|Asia / Pacific Region
John Wiley & Sons (Asia) Pte., Ltd.
2 Clementi Loop #02-01, Singapore 129809
(tel) +65 – 64 60 42 80 / (tel) +65 – 64 63 24 00
(fax) +65 – 64 63 46 04/5/6
Tuition House, 27-37 St George’s Road – London SW19 4EU – UK