Committees and Groups
The research activities are performed by committees and groups:
• Scientific Committee, coordinated by Prof. Guy Doumeingts (INTEROP-VLab)
• Standardisation Group, coordinated by Dr. Martin Zelm (INTEROP-VLab / German Pole DFI – DE)
• Education Committee, coordinated by Prof. Raul Poler (Spanish pole INTERVAL – University Polytechnic of Valencia – ES)
INTEROP-VLab has created Task Forces. A TF is a working Group composed of persons belonging to I-VLab partners (members of IFIP Working Group 5.8 “Enterprise Interoperability” can participate). The subject of a TF is oriented Research on generic topic of the domain of Enterprise Interoperability and associated domains as Enterprise Systems Application (ESA (ex: ERP, PLM…)) and Future Internet for Enterprise Systems (FInES).
- TF1 Enterprise Interoperability Scientific Framework led by Prof. David Chen (IMS / University of Bordeaux – FR)
- TF2 Model-Driven Interoperability led by Carlos Agostinho (UNINOVA – PT)
- TF3 EI Practice and Reference Applications, (leader tbd)
- TF6 Ontology for Enterprise Interoperability led by Nejib Moalla (Université Lumière Lyon 2 – FR)
- TF7 Product Service System led by Sergio Gusmeroli (TXT e-solutions – IT) and Amir Pirayesh (INTEROP-VLab – BE)
- TF8 Big Data led by Francisco Cid (ITI – ES) and Marten Van Sinderen (University of Twente – NL)
- TF9 Cyber Physical System led by Eduardo Saiz (IKERLAN – ES)
INTEROP-VLab also includes several Thematic Groups. A TG is a working group composed of persons belonging to the I-VLab partners (members of IFIP Working Group 5.8 “Enterprise Interoperability” can participate). The subject of a TG is oriented Research and Applications of the use of Enterprise Interoperability Technology and associated domains as Enterprise Systems Application (ESA (ex: ERP, PLM,..)) and Future Internet for Enterprise Systems (FInES) in a domain of application as manufacturing, e-Health, etc…
- TG1 Enterprise Interoperability for e-Health led by Elyes Lamine (University Champollion – FR) and Wided Guédria (LIST – LU)
- TG2 Enterprise Interoperability for Crisis management led by Dr. Frederick Benaben (Ecole des Mines Albi-Carmaux –FR) and Sergio Gusmeroli (POLIMI – IT)
- TG3 Transport led by Ruben Costa (UNINOVA – PT)
- TG9 Enterprise Interoperability Management led by Prof. Yves Ducq (IMS /University Bordeaux – FR) and Frank-Walter Jaekel (IPK Fraunhofer – DE)
- TG11 Manufacturing Enterprise Interoperability led by Robert Young (University of Loughborough – UK) and Gash Bhullar (Control 2K – UK)
- TG13 Collaborative Supply Networks (CSN) led by Eduardo Saiz (IKERLAN – ES) and Raul Poler (University Polytechnic of Valencia – ES)
In agreement with IFIP WG 5.8 “Enterprise Interoperability”, the members of the Working Group 5.8 can subscribe and participate in the INTEROP-VLab Task Forces and Thematic Groups.
It is an ecosystem with a legal structure defined in INTEROP-VLab. It is Created around a methods with ICT tools support, resulting of collaborative European projects which have not reached a commercial level. The participants are organisations belonging to the project or organisations interested in the results of this project. The Goal is to pursue the work after the end of the project in order to improve the TRL (Technology Readiness Level), to facilitate the dissemination and to develop exploitation.
The first CG created in INTEROP-VLab was a follow up of FITMAN project: FITMANovation Lab (Future Internet Technology for MANufacturing) with 18 partners issued from the FITMAN project. The second one is CG FLEXINET.
A third one is in creation: CG SLMTB (Service Lifecycle Manufacturing Tool Box) created following the MSEE project (FP7 – 284860) (Manufacturing SErvice Ecosystem) based on two results: a method/architecture called MDSEA (Model Driven Services Enterprise Architecture) and a software support, the SMLTB (Service Life cycle Management Tool Box). The participants are currently three owners of SLMTB (University of Bordeaux (IMS Lab, UNINOVA, INTEROP-VLab). This CG will be to be opened to others. The Goal is to create a consultancy service around the software and the Architecture/Method.
Already there was some interesting results by the use of MDSEA and SLM TOOL BOX in other European Projects:
- OSMOSE project: contribution to the architectures’ specifications and transformation model
- PSYMBIOSYS project: POLIMI and I-VLab models the business processes for PIACENZA and FTI (pilots)
- BEInCPPS project: modeling the cyber part of the Cyber Physical System