” From Enterprise Interoperability Modelling & Analysis to Enterprise Interoperability Engineering
Organised by IFIP Working Group 5.8 on Enterprise Interoperability in cooperation with INTEROP-VLab – May 27th – 29th 2015, Nîmes, France.
Enterprise interoperability is now considered as a key factor for successful collaborations. It affects the behavior of the company at different levels, ranging from decision-making to operation via information management. Moreover, it comes from different areas such as organizational and technical, human, social or economic. Enterprise interoperability is therefore identified as a critical need – that has to be considered all along the collaboration life cycle – for companies wishing to improve their ability to work together efficiently and in a profitable manner while remaining flexible, responsive and progressing step by step. To address this need one should know how to handle and represent it, how to specify, check, implement and evaluate solutions from various origins and aims (technical, processes, rules…), and how to improve it during collaboration.
The IFIP International Working Conference on Enterprise Interoperability (IWEI) is part of a series of conferences, which are organized by the IFIP TC5 Working Group 5.8 on Enterprise Interoperability. The IWEI series of conferences aim at identifying and discussing challenges and solutions with respect to enterprise interoperability, both at the business and the technical level. Since 2007, five IWEI conferences have been held in Munich (Germany, 2007), Valencia (Spain, 2009), Stockholm (Sweden, 2011), Harbin (China, 2012) and Enschede (The Nederlands, 2013). IWEI 2015 is the 6th IWEI conference, this time organized in Nîmes, France.
This conference focuses on enterprise interoperability engineering and development challengesconsidering together conceptual, methodological and technical viewpoints. The conference seeks to promote the development of:
– Scientific foundations for enterprise interoperability engineering and management;
– Architectural (functional, physical and technical) models and interoperability requirements repository;
– Methodological framework for addressing interoperability engineering challenges considering various stakeholders and various viewpoints of enterprise actors;
– Practical solutions and best practices for assuming and improving enterprise interoperability;
– New business and IT approaches and solutions for improving enterprise interoperability;
– Methods, models, techniques and tools to assess and evaluate interoperability solutions’
Paper submission due: !NEW DATE! February 16th, 2015
Notification to authors: !NEW DATE! February 27th, 2015
Camera-ready due: March 23rd, 2015
Conference: IWEI 2015 will be held in Nimes, France, from May 27th to 29th 2015.
Click here to have further information and details for submission.